Humm Kombucha Surfs Into Southern California for the Holidays
Humm Kombucha Gets a Warm Welcome in West Hollywood
Last month, we launched our vitamin B-rich, fermented tea on tap at the biggest Humm Kombucha Kegerator in Los Angeles.
“Pavilions is the perfect partner for us: They’re innovative big thinkers and very progressive,” says Jamie Danek, CEO of Humm Kombucha. “Partners like this make work fun, and our on-tap kombucha kegerator in West Hollywood totally rocks.”
5 Reasons to Visit our Humm Kombucha Kegerator in Los Angeles
- Humm is already a music fan of the Hollywood Bowl, a brilliant outdoor amphitheater that’s been hosting big, boozy concerts since 1922.
- You and your body board can Humm along 27 miles of beaches and tidal lagoons running just from Malibu Canyon to Point Mugu in Ventura County. (California has over 840 miles of direct coastline for beach lovers.
- Hike Runyon Canyon, the 160-acre park at the eastern end of the Santa Monica Mountains. As you trek alongside Queen Latifah, Harry Styles or Ryan Gosling, enjoy the rugged vistas spanning 40 miles long and twinkling lights from the Hollywood Hills to the Pacific Ocean.
- Get pet. Just like the home of Humm Kombucha, Bend, OR, West Hollywood is one of the most pet-friendly cities in the world: Angelenos roost among 1,000 dogs per square city mile. West Hollywood is also the first city in the USA to outlaw declawing your cats. Plus, Fido and Fluffy are welcome to luxuriate overnight in most hotels downtown.
- Public Art Installations, sculpture gardens and architectural wonders fill Los Angeles boulevards, including film sets and TV houses where your favorite shows were filmed, from The Great Gatsby and The Brady Bunch to Marilyn Monroe’s modest garden apartment.
Come visit Humm Kombucha’s West Hollywood Kegerator, and we may even sign a few autographs! 🙂
Drink More Kombucha, Los Angeles!
Do you have a favorite Humm flavor already? Tell us what you think about our newest kombucha tea flavor: Mango Passionfruit!